Saturday, April 4, 2015

Month 6

Six months without my love.  Funny how slow but yet how fast time goes by.  In this time I have learned a lot.

I have learned:
I can do hard things. Yes, it's extremely uncomfortable and awkward but I can do it.
I LOVE listening to cello covers. Right now: Stay With Me &Pumped Up
The Lord has placed amazing people in my life. People who care about me & my kids.
Everyone has trials, I am not being picked on. My Karma is still in good standing.
Life is short, breath it in and be slow to exhale.  It may be my last breath.
I loved my husband more then I even realized. I know that he knows that.
FAMILY is most important.
I don't like to read as much as I thought I did. The same goes with talking on the phone.
Always open my windows when I fee like the world is closing in on me.
My imagination is horrifying as well as beautiful.
I can't do any of this alone.
I depend a great deal on my FAITH.
I like being alone and keeping to myself.
I HATE being alone all by myself.
I think more clearly and creatively when I should be sleeping.
My children are difficult, but they give the best hugs.
Music touches me in a way it never had before.
I can calm my thoughts.
I worry way to much. I don't except the things I cannot change.
God really is good.


1 comment: