Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Gone

Willow Pond where he died


My husband drowned.

He entered into the water to retrieve his RC boat then panic, hypothermia and shock set in and that was the last time I saw him alive. I used to ask Heavenly Father WHY him?  Then I was blessed with the gift of  peace. I was able to see and gain a better understanding of WHY... of why him.

My husband was a good man. I am forever thankful that he was mine and I was his. I truly would have done anything for him. The absence of him being in my life is felt ten fold. I hope that he knows how much I cared, how much I loved and how much I miss him.

It's hard to want to talk to his/my family and close friends. Not that I don't love them, because I do.  I just can't do the questions. The how are you doing.? How are the kids?  Does anyone really want the truth?  No. Not even I want to face the truth. I find peace in knowing that Isaac is where he should be. Isaac is taking care of his family from the other side. I have to just focus on this right now. I cant stop to analyze my reality.

 Not yet.

2 comments:

  1. I always want to know how you are really doing. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the really really ugly. You don't have to sugar coat things for me and I hope that I never say or do anything that makes you feel otherwise. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that sometime you would uncover this. I love your family. I am here for you. Thank you for putting trust in us to love you.

    ReplyDelete